We continuously aim to improve the quality of transport services provided to New Zealanders and understanding your concerns will help us identify areas for improvement.
If you wish to lodge a complaint, please select from the choices below. If you have a comment or some feedback for us, please get in touch.
How to make a complaint
Our process and principles
Waka Kotahi NZ Transport Agency complaints process:
- You can give us complaints through any Transport Agency contact point.
- If you call us we will try to resolve the complaint for you.
- If you’ve emailed us or used the online form, we’ll contact you within 10 working days.
- If you have indicated you would like a response in relation to feedback or comments, we will get back to you too.
- We'll use your feedback to continuously improve, and to give you better information upfront to meet your needs.
- If you are unhappy with how we have handled your complaint, we can look at this again through our escalation process.
Complaints escalation process