Examples of qualifying activities
Examples of qualifying activities include, but may not be limited to:
- maintenance and general security of public transport facilities and infrastructure, including bus stops, park and ride facilities and public transport ferry terminals, rail stations, and rail and bus interchanges
- like for like replacement of public transport facilities up to $5 million cost per activity
- leases for public transport facilities (including park-and-ride, ferry wharves, and associated access)
- operation of facilities with respect to staffing and energy, water supply and communications costs
- loan (principal and interest) repayments where agreed by the Transport Agency, and
- the management costs and overheads associated with the activities funded under this work category.
Other potential activities that are not in the above list of examples should be discussed with the Transport Agency for eligibility.