Examples of qualifying activities include, but may not be limited to:
- marketing and promotional activities including timetable information and displays,
- operation of call centres,
- operation and maintenance of real time information systems and ticketing systems including management and analysis of the data generated by electronic ticketing and real time information systems
- preparation and production of reports including user satisfaction surveys to inform the government or the public
- routine maintenance and updating of public transport planning documents, such as regular updates of the statistics and indicators contained in regional public transport plans
- loan repayments where agreed by the Transport Agency.
You can discuss with the Transport Agency whether other potential activities not listed above might also be eligible for inclusion in this work category.